We are currently seeking a Worship Leader/Pastor, please visit www.sbc.net/jobs or see below the description and requirements.
We are looking for a leader called by God who has a heart for making disciples and leading people into passionate worship God.
In our worship services, we value prayer, corporate singing and the teaching of God's Word. You would be responsible for building and leading a team that will lead the congregation in worship through song. You will work closely with the Senior Pastor to pray, plan, and organize weekly worship services as well as support the total ministry of the church and other special events.
- Be mature and growing follower of Jesus
- Ability to organize and lead a worship band and choir
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Teachable spirit
- Able to deal with conflict in a Biblical manner
- A heart for the whole church body and a desire to work with other ministries in the church
- Agreement with church doctrine and statement of faith
If interested please send your resume with relevant ministry experience as well as a video link of you leading worship or playing/singing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Music Ministry team and band lead our congregation in worship every Sunday. Our goal is to lead our church to worship our Savior in hymns and modern praise music, we seek to provide music that will allow everyone to encounter God in each time of worship.
If you would like to become part of our Music Ministry or for more information please contact the team at email@example.com